|Job Location||:||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|No. of Positions||:||01|
|Last Date to Apply||:||19 April 2023|
● Assessing and examining patients, and diagnosing their medical issues.
● Conducting laboratory tests on specimens to diagnose medical conditions.
● Performing diagnostic imaging and ultrasound test
● Performing surgery, dressing and treating wounds, and prescribing medication.
● Maintaining patients’ medical records.
● The ability to make decisions ● communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
● Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets.
● Willing and able to travel, as required
● To have and maintain a valid driver’s license
A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can Register and Apply at IndiaAgriJobs.com
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit: https://www.indiaagrijobs.com
Disclaimer: Dear Candidates: This Agricultural jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and forAgricultural career advancement of Agricultural, Dairy, Poultry, Horticulture, Agronomy, Soil Science, Plant Breeding, Agriculture Marketing, Plant Path, Forestry or Agri Business Management Graduates. We are not representing this employer nor we guarantee any employment. We do not ask candidates for any fees. Please verify the correctness of the Agri jobs details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a candidate pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be the responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com