|Job Title||:||Technical Support Specialist (Agrochemicals)|
|Job Location||:||Trivandrum, Kerala|
|No. of Positions||:||01|
|Last Date to Apply||:||10 June 2023|
Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture, Crop Science, Agrochemical
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with diverse stakeholders.
● Problem-solving abilities to address customer concerns and provide effective solutions.
● Detail-oriented approach with good organizational and documentation skills.
● Provide technical support to customers, distributors, and sales teams by addressing their queries related to product performance, usage guidelines, and application methods of agrochemicals.
● Offer solutions and recommendations based on the specific requirements of the customers.
● Possess comprehensive knowledge of agrochemical products, their formulations, modes of action, and compatibility with different crops.
● Stay updated with the latest advancements in agrochemical technology, regulations, and safety standards.
● Assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues related to the use of agrochemical products.
Experience:0 to 2 Years
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can Register and Apply at IndiaAgriJobs.com
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit: https://www.indiaagrijobs.com
Disclaimer: Dear Candidates: This Agricultural jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and forAgricultural career advancement of Agricultural, Dairy, Poultry, Horticulture, Agronomy, Soil Science, Plant Breeding, Agriculture Marketing, Plant Path, Forestry or Agri Business Management Graduates. We are not representing this employer nor we guarantee any employment. We do not ask candidates for any fees. Please verify the correctness of the Agri jobs details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a candidate pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be the responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com