|Job Title||:||Agriculture Bioinformatics Analyst|
|Job Location||:||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Last Date to Apply||:||26 April 2023|
● Analyzing and interpreting complex biological data using computational tools and software.
● Developing and implementing bioinformatics pipelines for high-throughput genomic and transcriptomic data analysis.
● Collaborating with interdisciplinary teams to design and execute experiments, develop new methodologies, and validate findings.
● Communicating results to stakeholders through reports, presentations, and publications.
Experience: 0-2 Years
● Strong research skills and experience with plant genetics
● Knowledge of molecular biology techniques
● Strong communication skills
● Ability to collaborate with other researchers and stakeholders
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Bioinformatics
How to Apply: Interested candidates can Register and Apply at IndiaAgriJobs.com
For More Details Visit: https://www.indiaagrijobs.com
Disclaimer: Dear Candidates: This Agricultural jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for Agricultural career advancement of Agricultural, Dairy, Poultry, Horticulture, Agronomy, Soil Science, Plant Breeding, Agriculture Marketing, Plant Path, Forestry or Agri Business Management Graduates. We are not representing this employer nor we guarantee any employment. We do not ask candidates for any fees. Please verify the correctness of the Agri jobs details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a candidate pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be the responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com