|Job Title||:||General Manager (Seed Business)|
|Employer||:||AgriRecruiters.com hiring for reputed Seed Company|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
The position involves management of total business and is responsible to profitably build seed production and processing capacity in line with agreed targets.
The incumbent will ideally have previous primary production experience in senior management roles and will be responsible to:
• Develop aAgriculture company structure that supports the targets of the company.
• Build team spirit and drive improvement in all business departments.
• Responsible for managing the overall business practices, policies, and procedures to ensure the achievement of business goals and objectives.
• Manages and optimizes efficient seed production and processing to ensure costs are maintained to acceptable levels
• Develop clear staff objectives and KPI’s in line with business goals
• Monitor, review and improve the operational process and internal control systems.
• Manages and overseas potential risks, including monitoring of internal controls.
• Analyze and interpret financial schedules and reports for senior management.
• The General Manager will need to liaise with multiple partners including farmers, government departments, large corporate farms and external stakeholders. In addition, the General Manager may be called upon to represent the company at national and international meetings.
The company is seeking a highly qualified candidate with strong commercial experience in senior management. The candidate needs to show proven experience in small to mid-sized company management and must also have:
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience as General Manager; preference given to proven experience with primary production.
• Proven success in operation and financial
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance, Agriculture Business management.
• Strong knowledge of business process flow.
• Strong analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills. As General Manager, he/she will need to accurately analyze the entire production chain to identify inefficiencies and issues that ma impact the performance of the company.
• Strong leadership and communication skills; The applicant must have a strong command of both written & spoken English.
• Computer literate
• Mature, with self-initiative and integrity.
• Based in Yangon, with travel to country areas as required
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their resumes on agrijobs[at]agrirecruiters.com
Please Contact Employer Directly.
Disclaimer: Dear Candidates: This Agricultural jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for Agricultural career advancement of Agricultural, Dairy, Poultry, Horticulture, Agronomy, Soil Science, Plant Breeding, Agriculture Marketing, Plant Path, Forestry or Agri Business Management Graduates. We are not representing this employer nor we guarantee any employment. We do not ask candidates for any fees. Please verify the correctness of the Agri jobs details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a candidate pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be the responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities.