Veterinary Assistant Required in Gurgaon
|Job Title||:||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon |
|Job Location||:||Gurgaon, Haryana |
|No. of Positions||:|| 01|
|Placement Agency:||:|| IndiaAgriJobs.com|
|Last Date to Apply||:|| 25 April 2023|
Diploma in Veterinary and Livestock Development (VLD)/ Diploma in Paravet Assistant (DPVA)/ Diploma in Veterinary Laboratory Assistant/ Diploma in Surgery Theatre and Radiology Attendant
We are hiring a Veterinary Assistant to care for animals and support Veterinarians. They're responsible for feeding, bathing, and exercising the animals, and they restrain them during examinations and treatment.
● Problem-solving skills
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms
● Qualification :Veterinary Science
● Ensuring compliance with veterinary ethics and relevant statutes, policies, and procedures.
● Maintaining records.
● Veterinary assistants care for animals under the supervision of a veterinarian or veterinary technician
● Also perform lab work, such as drawing blood and collecting urine samples.
● Handling routine farm activities in an equestrian facility.
● Handling the care and treatment of hoofs in horses.
● Vaccination, deworming and vaccination handling in horses.
● Monitoring feeding schedules in the equestrian facility.
Experience:0 - 5 Years
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can Register and Apply at IndiaAgriJobs.com
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit: https://www.indiaagrijobs.com
Dear Candidates: This Agricultural jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and forAgricultural career advancement of Agricultural, Dairy, Poultry, Horticulture, Agronomy, Soil Science, Plant Breeding, Agriculture Marketing, Plant Path, Forestry or Agri Business Management Graduates. We are not representing this employer nor we guarantee any employment. We do not ask candidates for any fees. Please verify the correctness of the Agri jobs details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a candidate pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be the responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities.