Agronomy Jobs as Agronomist (PMU) at CAIM
|Job Title||:|| Agronomist (PMU)|
|Job Location||:|| Amravati, Maharashtra|
|No. of Positions||:|| 01 |
|Employer||:||Convergence of Agricultural lnterventions in Maharashtra (CAIM)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Pay Scale||:||Rs. 43,300/- |
|Last Date to Apply||:|| 25th June 2017|
1st Floor, Sahakar Sankul, Kanta Nagar, CAMP, Amravati- 444602
Postgraduate degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agronomy or relevant field. M.Tech or relevant field with good academic record.
The candidate should not be more than of age of 45 and be willing to work in rural areas involving extensive touring.
relevant working experience in sustainable agriculture, insitu Soil & water Conservation & livestock development for no less than 3 years after the completion of required education qualification.
Experience of handling development projects will be an added advantage.
The key responsibilities of the Agronomist:
• Along with the NGOs, Agriculture Department and other relevant stakeholders, initiate actions to empowering the small & marginal farmer/rural women and other project beneficiaries to participate in Sustainable Agriculture related activities by increasing their awareness about the In Situ soil and water conservation, Low external input sustainable agriculture- LEISA methods, Livestock development to increase their participation in decision-making and negotiation through training;
• Provide input to the District Agribusiness Experts, implementing agencies for developing scope of Sustainable Agriculture in the project and develop strategies for implementation;
• Ensure to propagate sustainable agriculture activities through Water Shed Volunteers, SHGs, JLGs and CMRC and other community based institutions;
• Design and conduct capacity building programmes for implementing team and beneficiaries on Sustainable Agriculture;
• Create and strengthen discussion between the line department, subject specialist, and SHGs, JLGs;
• CMRCs for enhancing the discussions on Sustainable Agriculture, in Situ soil & water conservation, Livestock development;
• Identify viable and technically feasible and financially viable sub-projects that are linked to sustainable agriculture and can be undertaken by the target group HHs in particular the SHGs, JLGs and CMRCs and also explore the funding and financing possibilities including convergence;
• Scout for PPP arrangements for the sub-projects such as demo farmers, technology dissemination, knowledge exchange, research study & documentation, etc.;
• Creating linkages with market for better price of farmer’s LEISA & Dairy produce;
• Facilitate the need assessment and planning for soil and water conservation work at village level;
• Prepare quarterly and annual reports based on the MIS data and field visits and also undertake problem specific field visits to the operating SHGs, JLGs and CMRCs and provide guidance to improving their performance and operations;
• Carry out specific sectoral analysis to bring improvement in execution of sustainable agriculture related activities in project;
• Need to work closely with Agri Business Expert at districts
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the programme coordinator including attending the PSC meeting, doing presentations on the behalf of project, etc.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates flust send their applications strictly in prescribed format on above mentioned address /or email on caim-pmu[at]msamb.com on or before 25th June 2017.
Note - Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview and documents verification.
Final decision regarding interview call lies with the selection authority.
Final selection will be done on the basis of written examination if necessary and personal interview.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com