Agricultural Research Jobs as Scientist F at National Innovation Foundation (NIF)
|Job Title||:||Scientist F|
|Job Location||:||Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
|No. of Positions||:||One (On deputation for three years)|
|Employer||:||National Innovation Foundation (NIF)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Address||:||The Director, National Innovation Foundation - India, Grambharti, Amrapur, Gandhinagar Mahudi Road, Gandhinagar, Gujarat - 382650, India|
|Pay Scale||:||Level: 13 - A (i.e. Basic: Rs. 1,31,100/ - + allowances) |
|Last Date to Apply||:||15/11/2018|
Essential : Ph. D in Natural Science / Agriculture with 6 years' experience including at least four years' experience in value addition and incubation of technological innovations.
MSc. Natural Science / Agriculture with First class and minimum 10 years' research experience including minimum 4 years' experience in above-mentioned areas.
Demonstrated competence in coordination with public and private sector R&D institutions and innovators to add value in innovations; product development and incubation plans and help innovators, mobilize funds from different schemes etc., will be additional qualification.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 Years for the post of Scientist 'F'
How to Apply:
1. The number of posts to be filled may vary. The institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
2. The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
3. The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India.
4. The persons with disabilities are also allowed to apply though no vacancies are reserved for them. Such candidates will be considered for selection for appointment to the posts by general standards of merit.
5. Candidates working in Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous organizations should apply through proper channel.
Candidates can send applications in the prescribed form (please download the same from our website www.nifindia.org) along with a detailed CV, passport size photograph, sample of work/reports, two reference letters, and a note explaining the suitability for the post applied, to The Director, National Innovation Foundation - India, Grambharti, Amrapur, Gandhinagar Mahudi Road, Gandhinagar, Gujarat - 382650, India by speed / registered post.
Note: Applications without the suitability note will not be considered. The application format can be downloaded at http://nif.org.in/join_us . The last date of submission of application is 15/11/2018.
For More Details Visit:
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com