Agricultural Extension Jobs as Senior Research Fellow at ICAR-IIOR
|Job Title||:||Senior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||:||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|No. of Positions||:||01|
|Employer||:||ICAR - Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (ICAR-IIOR)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Pay Scale||:||Rs.25,000/- + HRA as admissible|
|Last date to Apply||:||10-07-2018|
M.Sc.(Agriculture) with specialization in Agricultural Extension / Agricultural Economics / Agronomy or any other discipline in Agricultural Sciences with four years Bachelor’s degree
Post-graduation in life sciences / social sciences with three years bachelor’s degree and NET qualification.
1.Experience of working with farmers and basic knowledge of computers.
2.The candidate should be able to read, write and speak in Telugu, Hindi and English.
Age Limit: Minimum of 21 years and maximum age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years as per rules.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Place of posting is ICAR - IIOR,Hyderabad. Work place may be at any place in Telangana (Mahabubnagar, Ranga Reddy, Siddipet)
2. The above position is purely temporary on contractual basis for a period of six months initially which is likely to be extended till the end of the project up to 31.3.2019 based on satisfactory performance of the incumbent or until further orders whichever is earlier. There is no provision of re-engagement after termination of the project. The selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment at this institute as the post is co-terminus with the project.
3. Age limit as on 1.6.2018 : Minimum of 21 years and maximum age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years as per rules. Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India Rules applicable to the external funded project.
4. No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the Walk in Interview. Selected candidates have to make their own arrangement to stay at the place of work.
5. Candidates are requested to carry all original relevant documents/ certificates along with a set of attested photocopies and duly filled in application form on the date of interview.
6. Report for registration from 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM on the date of interview.
7. The eligible candidates can attend the interview only when they fulfill the essential qualifications.
8. Since this is temporary post, they are not entitled for any regular leave except 8 days CL and 2 days RH , maternity / paternity leave as admissible.
9. The decision of the Director, IIOR, Hyderabad and PI of the Project will be final and binding in all aspects for of the post or not.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend Walk in Interview to fill up the temporary post of Senior Research Fellow (One) under Front Line Demonstration Project to be held on 10-07-2018 at 11.00 AM at ICAR-Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad. The tenure of the project is up to 31.03.2019.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com