AgriTech South 2022
Date: 20-22 April 2022
Venue: Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad, India
Agriculture in India has come a long way in the past fifty years from the country facing severe food shortages to not only being food self-sufficient but also to become a net exporter of food. Agriculture is the primary source of livelihood for about 58% of India's population with agriculture and allied sectors contributing 15-20% of India's GDP.
The rich and diverse geography of Southern Region has contributed to a diversified crops being cultivated. Agriculture also plays an important role in the livelihoods of people, especially in the rural areas dependent on agriculture and related opportunities. With the coastline stretching across South India, the scope and potential for fisheries is also immense.
Despite the considerable progress made, agriculture in India still has a long way to go when it comes to global benchmarks. To attain global standards, there is need for modernization of farms, adoption of latest technologies along with substantive investment in irrigation, seeds and fertilizers and new technology coupled with a shift into high-value commodities such as horticulture, poultry and dairying. It becomes increasingly important to drive necessary and timely interventions at Industry, Institution, FPOs and individual farmer level for transformation of Agriculture sector.
Confederation of Indian Industry - Southern Region is organising its 3rd edition of Agri Tech South 2022 scheduled from 20-22 April 2022 at Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University,Hyderabad. The aim to create a platform to showcase and introduce the best and latest Agri inputs,products, services and technologies that would drive the agriculture of the future. It would also serve as aplatform to convene some of the best minds from across the globe in the space of agriculture along withkey representatives from government, industry, academia and the farming community to discuss,deliberate, identify priorities and propose an agenda for the growth of the agriculture sector in the country.
- 3-Day Exhibition with 5000+ Sqm Area, 150+ Exhibitors, 50000+ Visitors
- 3 Days Conference with 1000+ Delegates
- Experience Center for farmers on various farm implements
- Dealers & Distributors Meet
- Soil Testing & advisory activities, Seeds & Fertilizers, Water Management System
- Solar pumps & other equipments, Horticulture & Animal Husbandry, Mechanization
- Harvesting, Primary Processing, Storage
- Advance Farming Techniques (precision, vertical etc).
- Senior Executives & Professionals from industry
- Manufacturers, Traders
- Dealers & Exporters of Farm equipment, Seeds, Fertilizers and other Agricultural Products
- Digital Solution Providers
- Researchers, Scientists, Bankers
- Professional Consultants
- All other stakeholders of Agriculture Value Chain.