Veterinary Jobs as Animal Husbandry Consultant at PSSCIVE
|Job Title||:||Consultant- Agriculture |
|Job Location||:||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh |
|No. of Positions||:|| Horticulture/ Agronomy - 01 and Animal Husbandry -01 |
|Employer||:||PSS Central Institute of Vocational Education (PSSCIVE)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Pay Scale||:|| Rs.45,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply||:||7th June, 2017 |
Upto 31st March, 2018 or till the regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier.
PSS Central Institute of Vocational Education, Shyamla Hills, Bhopal
• Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
• besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
• notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause 4.4.1, candidates who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent position in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions.
“Provided further, the award of degree to candidates registered for the M.Phil/Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009 shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bylaws/Regulations of the Institutions awarding the degree and the Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- Ph.D. degree of the candidates awarded in regular mode only;
- Evaluation of the Ph.D.thesis by atleast two external examiners;
- Open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate had been conducted;
- Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work out of which atleast one must be in a refereed journey;
- Candidate has made atleast two presentations in conferences/seminars, based on his/her Ph.D. work.
NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
• Proficiency in English and Hindi
• Working knowledge on computers
• One year experience in the relevant field
As per NCERT norms
How to Apply:
The interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may attend the interview on 7th June, 2017 and should report between 10.00 am to 11.30 am with a copy of their bio-data and certificates and testimonials. They are also requested to bring their original certificates for verification. Candidates reporting after 11.30 am will not be entertained.
The date for determining the age will be the date of the Interview.
The above posts are purely on contract basis and it will not confer on him/her claim for regular employment in NCERT.
Candidates already in job should forward their applications through their employers and/or come with a “No Objection Certificate.”
The Consultants who have already worked in the Council for 2 and half years need not apply.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The selected candidates will be required to join immediately.
All the disputes are subject to Bhopal jurisdiction.
Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com