Soil Science Jobs as Senior Research Fellow at NRC Grapes
|Job Title||:||Senior Research Fellow |
|Job Location||:||Pune, Maharashtra |
|No. of Positions||:|| 01|
|Employer||:||National Research Centre for Grapes|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Pay Scale||:||Emoluments 25,000/ + HRA as per rules |
|Date of Interview||:|| 07.07.2017.at 10:00|
Duration of Project:
06 Months. (Term will be extended for another 06 months subject to receipt of funds.)
Office of ICAR-NRC for Grapes, Pune (situated 16 Kins. away from Pane Railway station in Solapur Road)
M.Sc.(Ag.) in Soil Science / Agril. Chemistry / Biochemistry / Agricultural Chemicals with Four Years B.Sc.(Ag.). Or M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry / Biochemistry with NET qualification.
Desirable: Experience in the conduct of field experiment, knowledge and analysis of soil, plant and water samples. i. Should have experience in handling of routine equipments in laboratory viz. pH meter, conductivity meter, oven, balance etc. and analytical equipments like ADS, Spectrophotometer, Flame photmetere etc.
35 years for men & 40 years for women as on the date of interview Age limit is relax able b3 5 years in case of SC / ST and 3 years In case of OBC.
How to Apply:
1. The above positions are purely time-bound, non-regular and on co-terminus with the concerned project. The services of the incumbent will stand terminated automatically after the expiry of scheme / duration whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in NBC for Grapes / ICAR / any other schemes.
2 No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
3. The eligible candidates may appear for _Walk-in-Interview' on 07.07.2017.at 10:00 am sl ) at the office of ICAR-NRC for Grapes, Pune (situated 16 Km. away from Pane Railway station in Solapur Road) along with application form, original testimonials and the applications in the given profornla (a) Name of the Candidate, (b) Name of the Institute where the candidate is working now, Cc) Postal Address, Cd) Post held at present indicating whether on temporary/permanent basis Ce) Date of Birth Cf) Educational Qualifications giving details of examinations passed from Matriculation onwards, Cg) Details of Technical / Other qualifications, (h) Whether SC / ST / OBC etc. (i) Contact Number Cj) Experience Certificate.
4. The candidates need to submit separate application for each post in case applying for The candidates who hold the prescribed format certificate of qualification before the date of walk-in-interview only need to apply
6 Candidate should apply separately for each position Cs) / projects,
7. The decision of Director of the Institute will be final and binding in all aspect
8. Candidate may have to appear for written test and only the short listed candidates will be allowed for Interview'. This process could take at least one full day, the candidates should accordingly come prepared for walk-in-interview.
9. Candidates are requested to bring their Resume with attested photocopies of Certificates as well as Original Certificates for verification.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com