Plant Protection Jobs as Research Associate at NRC-Pomegranate
|Job Title||:|| Research Associate|
|Job Location||:||Solapur, Maharashtra|
|No. of Positions||:||01|
|Project Name||:||Horticultural Crop Pest Surveillance and Advisory Project (HORTSAP) a collaborative programme with State Agriculture Department, Maharashtra for a period of six months from the date of appointment, which can be extended further|
|Employer||:||National Research Centre on Pomegranate (NRC-Pomegranate)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Address||:||ICAR-National Research Centre on Pomegranate, NH-65, Solapur- Pune Highway, Kegaon, Solapur 413255.|
|Pay Scale||:||Rs. 38000/- + HRA/month|
|Last Date to Apply||:||22.11.2017 at 10.00 AM|
M.Sc. (Agri.) in Plant Pathology/ Plant Protection/ Entomology/ Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology (4 years degree in agriculture)
Desirable: M.Sc. (Agri.)/ Ph. D in Plant Pathology/ Plant Protection/ Entomology and working knowledge in computer application.
Good Communication and writing skills.
Preference will be given for experience in similar project.
Spoken and Written knowledge in English / Marathi,
Data Collection, Compilation and analysis.
Preparation of documents on computer.
Age Limit: 35 years
How to Apply:
All desirous and eligible candidates fulfilling all the requirements are invited to appear before the selection committee for personal interview at ICAR-National Research Centre on Pomegranate, Solapur on 22.11.2017 on 10.00 AM. Candidate reporting after 11.30 AM will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
1. The above position is purely on temporary basis and is co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project. Selected candidates can be discontinued owing to administrative reasons at any time by issue of one month’s notice or one month’s emoluments in lieu thereof. They may also leave the assignment on their own violation, by giving one month’s notice.
2. Above Age limit Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of India rules.
3. No TA, DA will be paid for attending the interview.
4. The applicants must bring with them original documents along with duly filled in application form (Annexure-I), one passport size photograph and one set of photocopy of related documents at the time of interview failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
5. No objection certificate from his employer and experience certificate in original should be produced at the time of interview.
6. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
7. The decision of Director, ICAR-NRCP, would be final and binding in all aspects
Venue of interview: ICAR-National Research Centre on Pomegranate, NH-65, SolapurPune Highway, Kegaon, Solapur 413 255 Tel: 0217-2354330, 2350074
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com