Plant Tissue Culture Jobs as Young Professional II at IARI
|Job Title||:||Young Professional II |
|Job Location||:||Kullu/Manali, Himachal Pradesh |
|No. of Positions||:|| 01 |
|Employer||:||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Pay Scale||:|| Rs. 25000/- PM. Relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC/woman candidates as per Govt of India rules|
|Last Date to Apply||:|| 5th June, 2017|
ICAR project CRP on Hybrid Technology (Cauliflower)
ICAR-IARI, Regional Station, Katrain, Kullu, HP
Essential: Post Graduate (MSc) in Agriculture/Horticulture/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Botany or relevant plant science subjects
Desirable: Research Experience in Marker Assisted Breeding/Vegetable Breeding/ Plant Tissue Culture
How to Apply:
-The post is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially till 31st March, 2018, which may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the project
- The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- Reporting time for interview: 9.30-10.30AM at ICAR-IARI, Regional Station, Katrain, Kullu, HP
- The candidates need to bring the filled in application form (as per the format annexed), original certificates from matriculation onwards (post-graduate degree certificate either original or provisional) , NET/equivalent certificate, and self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
-Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The candidates are required to submit the application at the time of interview as per the format annexed along with the declaration
- The candidate intending to visit for interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 5th June, 2017. If on the date of interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed for interview.
- All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed in the format annexed and submit on the date of interview.
- The candidates have to strictly submit the from annexed (typed/ filled) duly signed and submit on the date of interview. There is no need to send the application form in advance and the filled application form may be furnished on the date of interview only.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com