National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, (An Organization of Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India) Rajendranagar, Hyderabad - 500 030.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree or equivalent in Social Science, Management, Engineering, Science, Agriculture Science, Veterinary, Forestry, Horticulture, preferably from reputed institutions like IIMs, IITs, SLM, FMS, IRMA, IIFM, TISS, XISS, XIMB etc.,
- Minimum 7 years relevant work experience with large scale poverty alleviation programs in various states
- Above mentioned experience should be with any one or more NRLM empanelled non-profit Capacity Building Agencies (CBAs) such as CARE, PRIA, ASMITA, Bhoomi, CWS,PRADAN, MYRADA, SRIJAN, AKRSP, Reach India Trust.etc., officials worked/ working in State/National level Poverty Alleviation Projects etc.,
- Good participatory training and facilitation skills with proven ability and experience in delivering trainings in Hindi/English, development of modules, manuals and kit etc.,
- Proven skills on going and mentoring trainers as well as field staff
- Excellent reading, writing and communication skills
- Having experience of designing participatory trainings and capacity building modules and materials in the areas notified
- Having a comprehensive understanding on NRLM processes and activities
- Willing to travel extensively across the states or the country even sometimes in short notice
- NRLM (Resource Cell), National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj(NIRD & PR) has empanelled 242 Resource Persons at the National level, including North Eastern States, to support various capacity building activities of NRLM and for utilizing their knowledge, exposure, expertise and practices and hand holding support to State Rural Livelihood Missions (SRLMs).
- In addition to the above, it has been decided to empanel a pool of resource persons for Gender Sensitization and creation of awareness on gender related issues, vulnerability of women and men, government schemes, acts, rights and entitlements of women. Facilitation of Social Action through Social Action Committees to address the Gender based social issues and Gender trainings,
- Empanelled Resource Persons on gender will need to work on capacity building of SRLM Staff and develop State and Block Level Trainers. They shall also need to travel to field areas to support the capacity building of community cadres by the State and Block Level Trainers. While necessary capacity building materials and tool kits are already developed, the experience of the NRPs and the continuous field level feedback will need to be incorporated into developing fresh capacity building resources.
How to Apply:
The interested persons can send their latest updated resume / CV with options above theme and interested state and area of expertise to nrlmcellnirdhr[at]gmail.com latest by 19th June, 2017.
Empanelment would be completed as per the norms of NRLM- MoRD and based on the qualifications, experience, and expertise of the resource Persons.
The resource fee to NRPs would be paid as per approved norms of NRLM- MoRD.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:http://www.nird.org.in/nird_docs/vacancies/job010617.pdf
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com