Agriculture Careers as Agriculture Convergence Expert at DoLR
|Job Title||:|| Agriculture Convergence Expert|
|Job Location||:||New Delhi |
|No. of Positions||:||01 |
|Employer||:||Department of Land Resources (DoLR)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Last Date to Apply||:||30th June 2017 up to 5.00 PM |
The position is based in the Neeranchal NPIU Office in New Delhi. Any relocation cost incurred will be borne by the successful candidate.
WM Division, Department of Land Resources, 6 th Floor, Block No 11, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi (contact person: Shri Harendra Singh Phone, No: 011- 24362569).
1) Master’s Degree or equivalent in Agriculture or a related field from a recognized University
2) 10 years of experience in agriculture and related disciplines
1) A good understanding of government schemes, policies, etc. pertaining to Agriculture, Rural Development, etc.
2) Experience of having worked closely with government entities at both national and state levels.
3) Good command over spoken and written English
4) Experience of having worked with World Bank or other donor funded Projects in the relevant thematic area.
5) Applied research or applications at scale pertaining to the areas indicated
6) Publications pertaining to areas of interest for the Project
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operationalize the Convergence Framework/Guidelines developed during the Neeranchal Project preparation process to ensure integration of convergence related activities in watershed DPRs.
- Help and supervise preparation and implementation of State level Convergence plans.
- Identify further convergence opportunities with schemes of NRM, water provisioning, development of agricultural and allied sectors and rural livelihoods and develop frameworks/ methodologies for their operationalization.
- Manage the consultancy on agriculture production systems and any other related consultancies assigned
- In the pilot watersheds to be taken up under Neeranchal, support partner states to demonstrate integrated PMKSY planning and delivery to the extent feasible.
- Document ongoing best practices on convergence and share at appropriate platforms and events
- Support states to customize successful convergence practices demonstrated elsewhere to their specific contexts.
- Work closely with the consultancies pertaining to agriculture production, watershed technologies, and forward linkages under Component 2 and with states under Component 3 for upscaling of these technologies/innovative approaches
- Ensure that a high level of convergence between agriculture and allied sectors is achieved by all partner states
How to Apply:
Applicants are expected to submit a CV detailing their qualifications and experience that match the eligibility criteria. A cover letter highlighting why the applicant feels she/he would be a good choice for the indicated position should accompany the CV.
Interested candidates may send their application through email to neeranchal-dolr[at]nic.in or in hard copy to WM Division, Department of Land Resources, 6th Floor, Block No 11, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi (contact person: Shri Harendra Singh Phone, No: 011- 24362569).
The last day of receiving applications is 30th June 2017 upto 5.00 PM.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com