Agricultural Jobs as Assistant Professor at SKLTSHU
|Job Title||:||Assistant Professor |
|Job Location||:||Hyderabad, Telangana |
|Employer||:||Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University (SKLTSHU)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Pay Scale||:|| Rs.15600-39100 with 6,000 AGP ( UGC Scales of 2006)|
|Date of Interview||:||03-10-2017 at 4.00 PM |
The Registrar, Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad - 500 030, Telangana State
(1) Agricultural Economics (2) Agricultural Engineering (3) Agricultural Extension (4) Agronomy (5) Biochemistry (6) Crop Physiology (7) Entomology (8) Floriculture (9) Fruit Science (10) Genetics & Plant Breeding (11) Plant Pathology (12) Plantation Spices Medicinal Aromatic Crops (PSMA) (13) Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry (SSAC) (14) Statistics (15) Vegetable Science
i. A Four years Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture/ Agriculture /Agricultural Engineering from any State Agricultural University/Central Agricultural University/Central University with Horticulture / Agriculture Faculty/ICAR Deemed University.
ii. A Master’s degree in the subject (discipline) concerned with atleast 55% marks or its equivalent grade from any State Horticultural University / Agricultural University/Central Agricultural University/ Central University with Agriculture Faculty/ICAR Deemed University.
1. All the candidates applying for Assistant Professor Cadre in the Faculty of Horticulture and allied disciplines should have qualified (himself/herself) in the National Eligibility Test (NET) in the subject concerned along with one publication in NAAS rated referred journal not less than "4" on the date of application.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates having Master's degree, NET shall remain compulsory along with one publication in NAAS (National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi) rated not less than "4" refereed journal for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor. Essentiality of NET can be waived off for the candidates holding Ph.D degree provided it has been done with course work as prescribed by the UGC Regulations 2010, and the candidate has atleast two full length publications having a NAAS rating not less than "4", on the last date of submission of application. Those candidates with Ph.D degree without course work will not qualify for NET exemption.
3. For the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Differently abled (Physically and Visually) persons 5% relaxation of marks at the Master’s level.
4. The candidate should have working knowledge of Telugu (writing, reading and speaking).
5. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
How to Apply:
Application in the prescribed form are invited for the under mentioned posts together with Registration Fee of Rs.1500/- (Rupees fifteen hundred only) for OC & BC and of Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and Fifty only) for SC, ST & PH in favour of "COMPTROLLER, SRI KONDA LAXMAN TELANGANA STATE HORTICULTURAL UNIVERSITY" payable at RAJENDRANAGAR, HYDERABAD and enclose the DD along with the application. Fee once paid will be not be refunded under any circumstances.
Selected candidate shall be governed by Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University (Service Regulations) and they are eligible for new Contributory Pension Scheme of the University and such other conditions as may be prescribed by the University from time to time. All the selected candidates are liable to be posted or transferred to any equivalent posts in the State in the same subject (discipline) in Teaching, Research & Extension under the University.
The University reserve the right not to fill all or any of the vacancies notified. The prescribed application forms for the above posts can be downloaded from the University Website: www.skltshu.ac.in. Such filled in applications along with Registration Fee of Rs.1500/- (Rupees fifteen hundred only) for OC & BC and of Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and Fifty only) for SC, ST & P H) in favour of "Comptroller, Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University" payable at Rajendranagar, Hyderabad should reach the “THE REGISTRAR, SRI KONDA LAXMAN TELANGANA STATE HORTICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, RAJENDRANAGAR, HYDERABAD - 500 030, TELANGANA STATE” on or before 03-10-2017 at 4.00 PM.
The application received after 03-10-2017 at 4.00 PM cannot be entertained under any circumstances. The University is not responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com