Agriculture Jobs as Director of Research at AAU
|Job Title||:|| Director of Research (Agri.)|
|Job Location||:||Jorhat, Assam|
|No. of Positions||:||05|
|Employer||:||Assam Agricultural University|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Pay Scale||:||Rs. 37,400-67,000/- and Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-|
|Last Date to Apply||:||December 26, 2017|
Passed Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry/Agricultural Biotechnology/Agricultural Engineering/Sericulture.
Secured 55% marks or minimum Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) of 3.00 in 4 point scale or 7.00 in 10 point scale at the Master’s degree level in disciplines of Agriculture/Horticulture/ Forestry/Agricultural Biotechnology /Agricultural Engineering/Sericulture from an Indian University or a foreign University.
Evidence of convergence module development for resource pulling and technology adoption.
Evidence of product, process, policy development in the field.
Professional excellence as evidenced by invitation from other University/scientific body/state/regional/national planners.
Significant impact made either through student’s performance or through technology output.
Involvement in institution building activities.
Administrative contribution in terms of new methodologies introduced.
Administrative experience of at least 3 (three) years.
1. For Universities adopting scale other than 4 point or 10 point, the minimum CGPA (MCGPA) requirement shall be worked out by the formula.
MCGPA= 3+0.667 (Scale Point – 4) (Where, MCGPA=Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average, Scale Point = Highest value of the scale).
(Thus, for 4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 Point scales the MCGPAS are 3.00, 3.67, 4.33, 5.00, 5.67, 6.34 and 7.00, respectively when approximated at two places after decimal).
2. Minimum percentage of marks or CGPA is relaxable in case of regularly appointed in-service candidates of AAU as per Notification No. AAU/RG/ACAD-213(AT)/2012-13/3346-355 dated 19.06.2012.
• Ph.D. degree in any field of the concerned discipline.
• A minimum of 15 (fifteen) years of service experience (excluding the period spent in obtaining Ph.D. degree) in teaching/research/extension/administration, out of which a minimum of 5 (five) years as Professor or equivalent in a University or research/extension institutions.
• The candidate must have published at least 10 (ten) publications (research paper, book, chapter of book, review paper, monograph).
• A minimum score (44 out of 80) as stipulated in the ‘Academic Performance Indicator’ (API) based ‘Performance Based Appraisal System’ (PBAS), prescribed for Direct Recruitment in AAU (Score Card Code no. DD-1) to be called for interview.
Submission of application forms
i) Application form in prescribed format is to be submitted to the Registrar, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-785013 on or before 26.12.2017.
ii) Application fee is to be deposited at Powerjyoti Account of the University lying with the State Bank of India, AAU Jorhat Branch (A/c No. 33019714091). For payment, a challan copy in triplicate may be downloaded from the University website and fee-paid copy is to be enclosed along with the application form. The prescribed fee is Rs. 300/- in case of general candidates and Rs. 150/- in case of SC/ST/PH candidates.
iii) Reservation shall be as per Government of Assam Rules.
iv) In service candidates must send their application through proper channel.
v) Applications received late and found incomplete will not be considered.
vi) A self-addressed stamped (worth Rs.6/- envelope size 23 cm x 10 cm should be sent along with the application form.
How to Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates may download the relevant materials and apply in prescribed formats. The applications completed in all respects along with necessary enclosures in support of academic qualification, professional experience etc. should reach the office of the Registrar, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat on or before December 26, 2017
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com