Agri Business Jobs as Consultant Marketing at JSHM
|Job Title||:||Consultant Marketing |
|Job Location||:||Ranchi, Jharkhand |
|No. of Positions||:|| 01 |
|Employer||:||Jharkhand State Horticulture Mission (JSHM)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Pay Scale||:||Rs. 32000/- pm |
|Last Date to Apply||:||30.03.2017 |
MBA/MBA Agri business. From Recognized university/ Institution/ MBA Agri business.
Desirable: Min. 3 year experience in govt sector /Society of similar nature
Project formulation, monitoring, evaluation and preparation of strategic plan for implementation.
Project formulation, monitoring, evaluation and preparation of strategic plan for implementation of PHM, Marketing Infrastructure, Extension activities, pricing data, Workshop, Trade Fair
Mode of Selection:
Based on Interview and merit list and Computer skill test of qualifying nature
The condition of appointment on contract basis are as follows:
- Post advertised shall be filled up only on contractual basis for a maximum period of Three Years, subject to satisfactory performance on day to day appraisal. The contract can be further extended for two years on the basis of performance appraisal report. The contract can be ended by serving one month notice by either side.
- Post having salary less then Rs. 25000 per months are strictly marked for domicile of Jharkhand.
- Vacancies as indicated above will be filled up as per requirement on the basis of merit panel.
- Successful candidates have to sign a contractual agreement with the State Mission Director, Jharkhand, Ranchi Director, Jharkhand State Horticulture Mission, Jharkhand Ranchi. The contract will be effective from the date of actual contractual agreement.
- The selected person will assist the Director, Jharkhand State Horticulture Mission, Jharkhand Ranchi (JSHM) to achieve mission objective and to carry out instruction issued by the government.
- Reservation and domicile requirement shall be as per policy of Govt. of Jharkhand.
- Contractual agreement engagement shall be not confer any right or claim of extension/ absorption in the Department.
- Eligible applicant shall have to personally appear before the interview board as intimated by Director, Jharkhand State Horticulture Mission, Jharkhand Ranchi.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit application in prescribe format along with self-attested photocopy of educational qualification and cast and domicile certificate and professional qualification, experience along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of Jharkhand State Horticulture Mission, Ranchi payable at Ranchi. SC/ST candidates are not required to pay any fee. Applicants are required to enclosed to self-address envelops duly affixed with Rs, 39 Stamp on them.
- Interested candidates can download the application format and other details from website of Jharkhand State Horticulture Mission, Ranchi www.nhmjharkhand.org duly filled application should be sent to Director, Jharkhand State Horticulture Mission, Jharkhand Ranchi, Krishi Bhawan campus, Kanke Road, Ranchi-834008 (Jharkhand) on or before .17.00 hrs of 30.03.2017 through registered/speed post only. Application received after due date will not be accepted.
- No travelling allowance will be admissible to the candidate appearing for interview/ skill test.
- A panel of successful candidate will be prepared which will be valid for one year and vacancy will be filled from this panel in order of merit. The under sign has right to cancel above advertisement without assigning any reason.
- if at any Stage it is found that the relevant document or any information furnished is incorrect then the candidature can be cancelled at any change.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:http://nhmjharkhand.org/
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com