Seven Days Training Programme on AgriPreneurship Development Programme
Programme Name : AgriPreneurship Development Programme
Date :From 12-17 June, 2017
Venue : Division of Microbiology, Agri. Engg. & Biomass Production Unit, ICAR-IARI
ZTM&BPD Unit, IARI, New Delhi, is organizing a seven days Agripreneurship Development Programme (ADP) on "Rapid degradation of agro-residues with low cost inputs" from 12-17 June, 2017.
Programme Highlights :
1. Sustainable Crop Production
2. Principles of composting
3. Mechanical interventions for composting technology
4. Methods of composting
5. Role of microbial inoculants for rapid composting.
6. Commercial production of compost
7. Preparation of different types of compost
Who can participate?
Agro-preneurs, Farmers, Students, Personnel of Academic Institutes, State Departments and NGO's
This summer school will be organized for 21 days w.e.f. 23 June to 13 July 2017 at the Division of Agronomy, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi.
How to apply?
Registration form duly filled may be sent by post to
Zonal Technology Management &
Business Planning and Development Unit
Near Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan II
Pusa Gate, IARI, New Delhi-110012
- For payment by DD, please enclose DD with registration form
- For online payment, please mail at email@example.com for bank details.
For More details please visit : http://www.iari.res.in/files/Latest-News/BROCHURE_Revised_ZTMBPDU-26052017.pdf