|Job Title||:||Project Assistant –I|
|No. of Positions||:||01|
|Project Name||:||CSIR AROMA MISSION project (HCP-0007) tenable at CSIR-IIIM Branch Sanat Nagar, Srinagar|
|Tenure of the Position||:||Upto the tenure of the project HCP-0007|
|Employer||:|| CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IITM) |
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Address||:||CONFERENCE HALL, CSIR-IIIM BRANCH INSTITUTE, SANAT NAGAR, SRINAGAR-190005 (J&K)|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||:||20.05.2019 (Monday) at 10.00 A.M.|
B.Sc. Agriculture/Horticulture with at least 55% marks or Diploma in Agriculture (of atleast 3 years duration) with at least 55% marks.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 28 years for Position as on the date of Walk-in- Interview
How to Apply:
1) Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions.
2) Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from their Husbands, who are not remarried, as per GOI/CSIR provisions.
3) Age relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years is also applicable for persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J&K during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 subject to production of DOMICILE CERTIFICATE from the concerned District Magistrate in the J&K within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily been resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of J&K to the effect that he/she had ordinarily been domiciled in the J&K during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
4) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/J&K Domicile etc. should bring copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued on the subject.
5) Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview along with complete bio-data in the prescribed application form (to be downloaded from the CSIR-IIIM Website attached with the advertisement) duly filled-up and signed and enclosing therewith self attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of Date of birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste, Domicile Certificate etc. and one latest passport size photograph duly affixed at the appropriate place in the application form. Tentative Mark sheets/Certificates and ‘RESULT AWAITED’ will not be considered.
6) Candidates must also bring original certificates/testimonials along with them, at the time of Walk-in-Interview, for counter verification of the enclosed photocopies with the submitted application form.
7) Eligible candidates are requested to be present at the venue on the said date ONE HOUR BEFORE the scheduled time of Walk-in-Interview [i.e. Candidates are supposed to arrive at the venue of Walk-in-Interview ON OR BEFORE 9.00 A.M.] for necessary verification of documents. Candidates will not be entertained after 10.00 A.M. under any circumstance.
8) Mode of Selection: Through Interview. However, if large number of candidates turn up, a Screening test comprising of Multiple Choice Objective Questions (MCQs) will be held for short listing the candidates for Interview. The short listed candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Committee and, based on the performance in the interview; a panel of recommended candidates will be formed. The panel shall be utilized as and when the requirement arises in the projects in the relevant field/area. Candidates have the option to interact in Hindi/English before the Selection Committee. In case turning up of large number of candidates, interview may continue for next day.
9) The positions are purely temporary on contract basis and co-terminus with the respective sponsored Project.
10) In case the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., in that case the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the university in the application and a copy of such conversion formula must be attached along with the application.
11) *HRA will be applicable as per availability of funds in the respective projects.
12) To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subject should turn up for Walk-in-Interview. 13) Application Proforma can be downloaded from CSIR-IIIM website: www.iiim.res.in and submitted duly filled in on the day of Walk-in-Interview between 9.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M.
NO TA WILL BE PAID TO THE CANDIDATES FOR ATTENDING THE WALK-IN-INTERVIEW.
INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit: https://www.iiim.res.in/job/ADVT_No_10_2019.pdf
Disclaimer: Dear Candidates: This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are not representing this employer nor we guarantee any employment. We do not ask candidates for any fees. Pl. verify the correctness of the job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com