Agricultural Recruitments as Research Assistant at PAU
|Job Title||:||Research Assistant (Plant Breeder-Cereals)|
|Job Location||:||Bathinda, Punjab|
|No of Positions||:||01|
|Employer||:||Punjab Agricultural University|
|Project Name||:||Establishment of Regional Station bathinda Plan 58PC 1068.2|
|Duration||:||The period of six months or till the termination of the Scheme whichever is earlier.
|Pay Scale||:||Rs. 25000/- per month fixed for M.Sc. and Rs. 30000/- month fixed for Ph.D.
on Contractual basis|
|Date of Interview||:||26.07.2016|
1. B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc (Horticulture)/ B.Sc. (Forestry)/ B.Sc
(Medical)/ B.Sc (Biotechnology)/ B.Sc (Hons)
2. Master's degree in Plant Breeding/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Genetics with specialization in Crop Plants
3. At least second division at Bachelor's level and 65% marks or OCPA of 6.5 out of 10.00 at master's level
4. A candidate, who does not possess Master's degree in the relevant subject but possesses Ph.D. degree in the
subject required at Master's level, shall be eligible for the post.
1. To conduct the research works in field and lab as per the technical programme of the project/
2. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply :
The candidate should apply on plain paper giving bio-data, attested copies of the certificates and a bank draft of Rs.
200/- drawn in favour of the Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana payable at Bathinda.
The interested candidate should appear before the selection committee for interview on 26.07.2016 at 11.00 a.m. in the
office of Director of Research, PAU, Ludhiana
For more details visit :
Source : http://web.pau.edu/index.php
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of
providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are not representing this employer nor we
guarantee any employment. We do not ask candidates for any fees. Pl. verify the correctness of the
job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If
a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be
responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for
such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com