Horticulture Jobs as SRF/ YP-II at IARI
|Job Title||:||Senior Research Fellow / Young Professional II|
|Job Location||:||Kullu Valley, Himachal Pradesh|
|No. of Positions||:||01|
|Employer||:||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Pay Scale||:||Rs. 25000/-PM +HRA|
|Date of Interview ||:||February 23, 2017 at 10.00 AM|
ICAR project-CRP on Hybrid Technology
IARI, Regional Station, Katrain, Kullu Valley (H.P.)-175129.
Essential: Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Botany or relevant plant science subjects.
The candidate should have 4 years of UG along with 2 years of Masters or 3 years of UG along with 2 years of Masters with NET to be qualified for SRF.
Desirable: Research Experience in Marker Assisted Breeding/Vegetable Breeding/ Plant Tissue Culture.
For the SRF positions, 35 years, Young Professional II, 40 years.
How to Apply:
-The SRF positions are purely contractual, non‐regular, co‐terminus with the project, and will be offered initially for a period up to 31.03.2017 and further extendable based on satisfactory performance for the remaining period of the project.
-Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption either in this institute or in ICAR. Non‐maintenance of the discipline and failure to perform the assigned duties will make the SRF and Skilled helper liable for termination during the appointment period as per ICAR rules.
- Candidates should bring their complete bio-data, duly attested certificates and mark sheets (From Class X onwards), experience certificate and no objection certificate from their current employer. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
-The interview of eligible candidates will be held on February 23, 2017 at 10.00 AM in the Seminar Room of the ICAR- IARI, Regional Station Katrain, Kullu, H.P.- 175129.
- Candidates who are not able to produce the M.Sc. completion/degree certificate as on the date of the interview will not be eligible to attend the interview.
- Candidates whose near/distant relative(s) is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare it and communicate this office as per format given below. Such declaration must reach to the undersigned by post or through e‐mail at head_katrain[at]iari.res.in on or February 15, 2017. If communicated or declared on the date of interview, candidate will not be interviewed. Candidates having no near/ distant relative(s) working at ICAR/ IARI will also furnish a declaration (format given below) on the date of interview.
- Candidates reaching after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:http://www.iari.res.in/files/Announcements/SRF_Katrain_02022017.pdf
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com