Agriculture Marketing Jobs as Agri Business Expert (PMU) at CAIM
|Job Title||:||Agri Business Expert (PMU) |
|Job Location||:||Amravati, Maharashtra|
|No. of Positions||:||01|
|Employer||:||Convergence of Agricultural Interventions in Maharashtra (CAIM)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Pay Scale||:||Rs. 43,300/- per month (Consolidated)|
|Last Date to Apply ||:||26th December 2016|
1st Floor, Sahakar Sankul, Kanta Nagar, CAMP, Amravati– 444602 Phone: 0721-2552475
Full time MBA / PGDBM in Agricultural or relevant field.
Post Graduate in Agriculture / Horticulture / Agricultural Engineering
At least 3 years’ experience in Agriculture Marketing or Agriculture Marketing Project Management
Candidates having relevant Experience with good academic record & innovative ideas will be preferred.
- Along with the NGOs and private sector players, initiate actions to empowering the rural women to participate in markets effectively by increasing their awareness about the functions of markets and prices, the importance of quality and standards, increasing their participating in decision-making and negotiating through training;
- Initiate actions to promote producer groups or companies to increase their bargaining power in the market place and to gain the benefits of market institutions, such as warehouse receipt systems and commodity exchanges; ensure that this is underpinned in training in the potential benefits of forming such groups;
- Ensure that the SHGs, JLGs and CMRCs have a presence on local and regional fora associated with marketing improvements;
- Arrange facilities to improve the ability of SHGs, JLGS and CMRCs to overcome their cash constraints through linkages with banks and market institutions;
- Create and strengthen discussion between the private sector and SHGs, JLGs and CMRCs for enhancing the market environment, particularly with regard to prices and quality;
- Identify viable and technically feasible and financially viable sub-projects that are linked to markets and can be undertaken by the target group HHs in particular the SHGs, JLGs and CMRCs and also explore the funding and financing possibilities including convergence;
- Scout for PPP arrangements for the sub-projects such as contract farming, organic farming, milk production and collection centers, grain storage and ware houses etc.;
- Identify micro-enterprises that have market and production potential and develop viable models for support and financing;
- Arrange training for the SHGs, JLGs and CMRC staff regarding quality and thereby ensuring better prices; and
- Facilitate investment in milling and processing units for primary processing within villages to make the task of milling more convenient for women by arranging medium term credit and organizing JLGs and SHGs;
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports based on the MIS data and field visits and also undertake problem specific field visits to the operating SHGs, JLGs and CMRCs and provide guidance to improving their performance and operations;
- Carry out specific market and commodity analysis to bring improvement in marketing and ensure better returns to the SHGs and in this respect, establish linkage with the private sector players and draw specific plans for development; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the programme coordinator including attending the PSC meeting and assisting the PC in compiling his/her reports.
How to Apply:
For eligibility details and to download prescribed application format kindly visit www.msamb.com
Eligible candidates must send their applications strictly in prescribed format on above mentioned address /or email on caim_pmu[at]msamb.com on or before 26th December 2016.
Note – Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview and documents verification.
Final decision regarding interview call lies with the selection authority.
Final selection will be done on the basis of written examination if necessary and personal interview.
If candidate is willing to apply by e-mail; he/she should send the application only in “.doc, .docx, .pdf" file format. No other file formats (*.jpg, *.png etc.) will be accepted.
Candidate need not send any other document except the filled application in prescribed format.
The Project Director is authorized to change the no. of post as per requirement.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:https://www.msamb.com/news/CAIM/CAIM-Recruitment_Dec_2016_Application_Form_&_Position_Qualification.pdf