Agriculture Jobs as Deputy Commissioner in New Delhi
|Job Title||:||Deputy Commissioner (Seeds)|
|Job Location||:||New Delhi |
|No. of Positions||:||01|
|Employer||:||Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare|
|Classification of Post||:||General Central Service Group‘A’ Gazetted Non-ministerial |
|Pay Scale||:||(PB:3) Rs.15600-39100) +Rs.7600 Grade Pay|
|Last Date to Apply||:||05-07-2016|
(i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) With five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in Pay
Band:3, Rs.15600- 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
(i) Master’s degree in Agriculture with specialization in Agronomy or Plant Breeding and genetics or Seed Technology
or Agricultural Botany from a recognized University or Institute.
(ii) Eight years experience in the field of Seed Production or Seed Marketing or Seed Certification or Seed Testing or
Seed Quality Control in a Government office or Public Sector Undertaking or Agricultural University or Autonomous or
Statutory Body or any recognized Institution.
Desirable: Doctorate degree in Seed Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit :
The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation (ISTC) shall be not
exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
1) Monitoring of all matters relating to minimum seed certification standards and seed testing procedures.
2) Maintenance of National Register of Released Varieties.
3) Formulating guidelines relating to Seed Certification and assisting the Central Seed Committee in matters relating
to administration of the Seeds Act.
4) Providing secretariat help to the Central Seeds Committee and Central Seed Certification Board convening their meeting and monitoring implementation of the decisions taken by the two bodies.
5) Monitoring enforcement of seed Law throughout the country.
6) Overall charge of the secretariat of Central Seed Committee and Central Seed Certification Board set up under the
Seeds Act, 1966.
7) Charge of the Secretary of the Central Seed Committee and Central Seed Certification Board as required under the
provision of section 3(7) and 8(E) of Seeds Act, 1966.
8) Coordination of Functions of the Central Seed Committee and Central Seed Certification Board and providing Liaison
between the CSC and CSCB and Central and State Governments.
9) Handling the National Register of Released Varieties including maintenance of detailed record of all released varieties of various crops in the country
How to Apply : For apply, interested candidate should visit http://agricoop.nic.in/Recruitments.aspx
For More Details Visit : http://agricoop.nic.in/Recruitments.aspx
Source : http://agricoop.nic.in/
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of
providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are not representing this employer nor we
guarantee any employment. We do not ask candidates for any fees. Pl. verify the correctness of the
job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If
a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be
responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for
such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com