Agricultural Science Jobs as Scientific/Technical Assistant at OBB
|Job Title||:||Scientific/Technical Assistant|
|Job Location||:||Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Duration||:|| Up to 31st December 2017|
|No. of Positions||:||01|
|Duty Station||:||State Project Unit, Odisha Biodiversity Board|
|Employer||:||Odisha Biodiversity Board (OBB)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Pay Scale||:||Consolidated Remuneration Rs.20,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month (all inclusive) per month (subject to TDS) will be paid commensurating with Educational Qualification, experience etc.|
|Last Date to Apply ||:||05.02.2017|
- Degree in the field of Environmental Science/ Agricultural Sciences/ Life Science/ Forestry /Horticultural Sciences/ Biological Sciences.
- Fluency in written and Spoken English (and also in Hindi).
- Outstanding time-management, organizational and inter-personal skills.
- Proficiency in Regional local language.
- Preference will be given to qualified residents of the state.
below 45 years on the closing date of application
Duties and responsibilities:
Assist PM/PC in preparation of the different documents, reports, literature and communication with different agencies and stake holders,
- Provided logistical support to the project Manager and State Project Coordinator and project consultants in conducting different project activities (trainings, workshops, stakeholder consultations, arrangements of study tour, etc.);
- Maintain files with project documents expert reports;
- Assist PM/PC for regular contact with project experts and consultants to inform them about the project details and changes;
- Assist in translation of document in different languages, maintenance of website, Drafting correspondence and documents; finalize correspondence of administrative nature; edit reports and other documents for correctness of form and content;
- Perform any other duties assigned by the NPD/ PM/Member Secretary/SPC.
Scope of work:
Under the overall guidance of the Project Manager of the project on “Strengthening the implementation of the Biological Diversity Act and Rules with focus on its Access and Benefit Sharing Provisions” and under the direct supervision of the State Project Coordinator the Scientific/Technical Assistant will undertake the following activities.
- Assist State Project Coordinator in preparing quarterly, six monthly and annual work plans.
- Assist State Project Coordinator in preparing brief monthly updates on the project progress and draft project interim and final report.
How to Apply:
1. The application should be sent in the prescribed format along with the detailed biodata, resume of work done and papers published along with a photograph. Applications should be sent through e-mail only: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should bear the signature of the applicant and scanned copy of recent photograph.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: 5.2.17
Applications received after the last date and time will not be entertained. Incomplete applications will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be made.
2. The candidates may have to attend an interview (if held) at their own expenses.
3. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
4. The offer will be purely temporary and up to 31.12.17 as mentioned in the advertisement. The persons engaged cannot claim any permanent posting in Odisha Biodiversity Board/NBA/UNEP/GEF.
5. The National Project Director of the Project reserves the rights to terminate the services of the personnel engaged. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. No correspondence regarding the status of the applications will be entertained from the candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further
6. The other terms and conditions regarding employment will be prescribed in the service contract.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:http://www.rprcbbsr.com/View/Downloads/notice/OBB-Advertisement%20for%20UNEP%20posts%202017-RPRC%20website.pdf
Dear Candidates : This jobs related information is only for the purpose of providing information and for career advancement of agricultural graduates. We are job details yourself. We do not offer any guarantee on correctness of any details mentioned here. If a Candidates pays any amount to anyone claiming to represent any company then it would be responsibility of that candidate and he cannot hold us or the concerned employer responsible for such fraudulent activities. Thanks for your visit to our site and cooperation. Team- IndiaAgroNet.com