Agricultural Botany Jobs as Associate Professor at PDKV
|Job Title||:||Associate Professor- Agricultural Botany |
|Job Location||:||Akola, Maharashtra|
|No. of Positions||:||02|
|Employer||:||Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV)|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Last Date to Apply ||:||2nd January, 2017|
1) A Ph.D. in respective discipline;
2) A minimum eight years of experience in teaching or research or extension education in the position of Assistant Professor or its equivalent ; in a University or accredited grant-in-aid College, Recognized Research Institution excluding the period of Ph.D.;
3) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and course and technology mediated teaching-learning process with evidence of having guided two post graduate students worked on advisory committee of five post graduate students in the discipline where masters programme is not available.
4) Evidence of at least five published papers in recognized journals having National Academy of Agricultural Science Rating;
5) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).
Maximum age limit 45 Years.
The maximum age limit is relax-able by 5 years for reserved category.
There shall be no upper age limit for applicants working on regular establishment in Agricultural Universities in Maharashtra / Other recognized Universities / Government (Central/State/Semi)/Accredited Grant-in-aid Colleges.
In service applicants availing the age relaxation will have to submit a certificate to the effect that he is working on regular establishment in pay scales of the post working on along with his salary certificate.
Candidates working in Grant-in-Aid Colleges will have to submit a certificate of the competent authority clearly mentioning status of the Accreditation of the concern Institute.
However the age limit prescribed for open category shall be applicable to the reserved category candidate desiring to apply for open category post. The maximum age limit is relaxable for Physically handicapped, Ex-service man and Sports person as per the Govt. of Maharashtra resolution.
- For Open Category Post-Rs.1000/-,
- For Reserved Category Post: Rs.500/-,
- The candidates belonging to reserved category desiring to apply for the post under open category as well as reserve category post should remit the fee Rs.1000/-
- For Physically Disabled Candidates & Ex-service man:Exempted The applicable amount of application fees should be remitted in the University Account as per the instruction given in the online application form available on University web-site www.pdkv.ac.in.
- The application fees shall not be refunded in any case.
How to Apply:
Online application is divided in three parts i.e. Part-A, Part-B (I,II) & Part-C with Self-Assessment Form. The candidates will have to fill in the information in these parts on the web based application form made available on the University web-site.
After filling up the application he will have to generate a copy of the same. The copy so generated should be sent to this office along with all the necessary testimonials and documents.
The candidate should mention the page numbers manually where ever necessary.
The applicant should submit the necessary proof in support of the claims made by him in the application. Unsupported claims shall not be considered. The incomplete application shall summarily be rejected. Such application in the prescribed format along with relevant enclosures and all the relevant testimonials duly filled-in, in all respect and the self-attested copies of certificates for Educational Qualifications, Experience, Date of Birth, Caste Certificate (if applicable) &Caste Validity
Certificate (if available) and Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable), Reprints of Research Publications, API Score card verified by respective IQAC of the University / Institute.
The applicant should put his signature, name, date, place and page number wherever necessary after getting printout of the application.
Application with original signature only will be accepted. The candidates under reserved category will be considered for the posts under open category only if, they fulfill the relevant conditions of age, fees, eligibility etc. prescribed for open category.
The hard copy of application and testimonials should be on A-4 size paper with due indexing and paging. The manual entries and signature wherever shall be made preferably in blue ink. The sequence of the application form should be preferably as given below.
1) Forwarding letter -Part C (if applicable)
2) Self-Assessment Form
3) Part A of the application
4) Part B (I) of the application
5) Part B (II) of the application
The necessary link to fill in the application form on the University web-site www.pdkv.ac.in will be available from 2nd January, 2017.
Please Contact Employer Directly.
For More Details Visit:https://www.pdkv.ac.in/Recruitment/advt-ap-assoc-301216.pdf