Agri Jobs as Manager (Farm Production) at Cosmos Green Pvt. Ltd.
|Job Title||:||Manager – Farm Production|
|Job Location||:||Depalli village, Near Shadnagar (80 Kms from Hyderabad), Mehboobnagar Dist, Telangana|
|Employer||:||COSMOS GREEN PRIVATE LIMITED|
Please Contact Employer Directly.
|Relevant Industry||:||Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry|
COSMOS GREEN PRIVATE LIMITED is a vision driven social enterprise with focus on agriculture and allied activities. The company has model farms in about 250 acres in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. Our vision is to emancipate small and marginal farmers by partnering with them and doing agriculture in a community model. The company has a marketing arm, named “I AM FARMER” (Know us more on www.cosmosgreen.net)
Masters in Agri Sciences or MBA in Agri Business with a M.Sc or B.Sc (Agri) degree.
Dynamic candidates with relevant managerial experience can apply with B.Sc. in Agriculture branches or Diploma in Agriculture
More than 3 years
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Manage a large integrated farm with responsibilities like:
- Taking accountability of crop level profitability as per targets set.
- Complete planning and timely implementation of crop targets and plans right from land preparation to post harvest management.
- Manage Plantation/Horticulture activities like planting, pruning, irrigation, manuring, fertigation, weed management, pre-harvest and post harvest care.
- Complete Crop care and control of pest/fungus/bacterial/virus diseases, basically ensuring a healthy crop across the farm.
- Ensuring and taking complete responsibility and ownership of crop/plantation productivity/yield targets.
- Good practical knowledge and experience of vegetable production
- Exposure of Greenhouse/polyhouse controlled cultivation is preferred
- Knowledge and implementation of natural/organic methods of farming
- Manage, Coordinate, and lead the team of managers, supervisors, assistants, farm workers and support staff.
- Planning, Organizing, Assigning, Training staff and laborers on required field work and ensure maximum productivity and quality of work.
- Ensuring that maintenance and repairs of Farm Assets like Irrigation systems, electrical systems and farm machinery are carried regularly
- Managing an integrated cattle/diary operations
- Check Farm Records and analyze them and give reports in order to facilitate management decisions. Submit periodic statements on farm performance.
- Work with a vision that If Farmer Succeed, our Organization can succeed! A Farmer Pro & social welfare orientation to prove sustainable & profitable agriculture
- Any other related duties and responsibilities assigned during the job
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send resumes to ayush85[at]gmail.com